We understand that each business is unique. We also understated that training delivery is only part of the challenge of many businesses; this is why we offer a range of additional services that can be adapted to meet their needs.
Click on the tabs below to get an idea of what we can do for your business.
Online Standard Operating Procedures
We have spent years curating our library of business procedures, forms and templates.
- promote your standards
- provide ongoing training
- Provide access to up to date work instructions 24/7
- make changes as you need.
- Access your procedures on a PC, tablet or smartphone
- Secure access with password protection
- Use a range of media including video, audio, pictures
- Add, edit and update SOPs as you need
- Map SOPs to employee roles so they see only SOPS relevant to them
- Print checklists and forms as required
For organisations that are looking to increase profit by gaining a better understand of their customer’s experiences.
We can help you to get feedback that counts; directly from your customers regarding their experience. This means your managers can give accurate and timely feedback to their team or individuals to encourage positive service which promotes their development and improve profitability.
For businesses that need simple, easy and effective training that is delivered in the workplace and can be measured.
We design a range of blended work-based learning and competency-based assessment tools that include online training resources as well as skills assessments, leader guides, and training materials.
To maximise each employee's learning experience, we follow the 70/ 20 /10 model of learning to design our training materials.
- 70% of learning is done on the job
- 20% of learning is done working with others
- 10% of learning is done in the classroom or online.
For businesses that want are looking to streamline, improve or grow their businesses processes, procedures and performance.
We work with clients to help them to develop their identify their operational goals, and then leverage our relationships with industry professionals all who have a wealth of experience in a range of different services including:
- Recruitment & Onboarding
- Training Needs Analysis
- Training Strategy
- Operational Management
- Process & Performance Improvement
- Customer Engagement
- Sales & Profitability