Here is an overview of some of our work. Click on each tab to learn more.
Online & Workbased Training Resources
Train the Workplace is a free online learning community.
Output: Design and development:
- Training articles
- downloadable work instruction guides
- Editable PDF templates
- Instructional Videos
- Online Workshops
Online & Work-based Training Resources
Greyhound Australia is the largest private transport network in Australia, working in the areas of domestic and interstate transport, Mining camp shuttle operations, freight and charters.
Output: The complete redesign of all over 50 learning programs ranging from:
- Pre employment skills testing
- Employee on-boarding,
- Corporate and site inductions,
- Compliance training
- Health & safety training
- Job specific learning materials.
Online & Work-based Training Resources
The Above and Beyond Customer Experience program is the signature Customer service program for the Australian Coach Captains Academy.
Output: Design and development of a customer experience program that centers around the 4 customer service behaviours of Do it right, Make it personal, Seek feedback and Make it right. This included:
- Scripting and filming video and scenarios
- Designing and developing managers training guides and work-based learning activities
- Designing and developing online learning workshops
Executive Leadership Training
Executive Leadership training provides innovative solutions to develop managers in the UAE.
Output: Design of training material for several workshops including Leaders Guides, PPT, Learners Manuals and Work Based Activities. These have included:
- Leadership Skills - For Food Hygiene Mangers
- Managing the customer experience
- On The Job Coaching
Face to Face learning material
North East London Commissioning Support Unit provides administrative support for the UK National Health Services (NHS trusts).
Output: Redesign and develop over 30 training resources including Learner's Manuals, PPT presentations, Leaders Guides for topics including:
- Recruitment and Interviewing
- Supervision and Leadership
- Customer Service
- Complaint Handling
- Stress Management
- Project Management
Menu Sellers - Train the Trainer program
Menu sellers is one of our signature on the job sales program designed for restaurants to enable their teams to maximise sales and improve the customer experience.
Output: Delivery of 4-day sales & service program for supervisors and managers to learn how to deliver their own Menu Sellers program with their teams. This included:
- 2 Days face to face training
- 2 Days of supervisor and manger Menu Sellers implementation coaching
- 4 nights of Customer Service Evaluation
Service Style - Customer Service Program
Unite Students is the leading provider of student accommodation in the UK, providing homes for 76,000 students, across 27 cities.
Output: Delivery and launch of the Service Style and CARE behaviours
Customer Service Program, this included:
- Delivery to 12 Accommodation centres through the South east of UK
- Delivery of 2 X workshops per day (up to 15 participants per workshop)
- Delivery 3 X Face to Face workshops per employee
- 3 Months of delivery
Practical Leadership Program
Deliverance was one of London's premier takeaway and delivery services, operating from 9 key locations.
Output: Delivery of an interactive 6-month face to face development program for Supervisors and Managers to help build their effectiveness as a Leader. This included:
- Conducting pre and post 360-degree feedback survey for each learner.
- Identify personal and business learning goals for each learner
- Delivering 2 X workshops per day (up to 10 participants per workshop)
- Delivering 1 day workshop per month for 6 months
- Providing regular coaching to learners
- Providing regular feedback to Senior Managers
Greyhound Resources transports over 4500 miners from their Camp onto their mining site each day.
- Assess all existing drivers with a Defensive Driving Certification before commencing driving.
- Assess all current drivers (140+) within 3 months.
- Created eLearning workshop (Articulate storyline) which included video, images and text.
- Create Knowledge Quiz using the World Manager (LMS) quiz builder.
- Created a Read A Map Practical Assessment and questions
- Creation of a paper-based Defensive Driving Verification of Competency
- Converted the VOC checklist to online Eform (Zoho Forms) to speed up evaluation process.
- Created Monthly LMS Completion Reports for the business and RTO
This has now been rolled out throughout the entire Greyhound Resources business.
Australian Coach Captains Academy (ACCA)
The Australian Coach Captains Academy’s is a new initiative launched in 2019 for the transport industry in Australia. Its goal is to:
- Increase the skills and competence of experienced Coach Captains
- Provide a compelling pathway for a career as a Coach Captain, and
- Provide a nationally recognised ‘Coach Captains’ accredited qualification for the industry
OUTPUT: ACCA was designed as a 3-year training program delivered in 3 stages. Each employee would have to complete the mandatory training (level) and would then have an option to stay at that ranking or complete further training in order to achieve the next rank. The ACCA development activities include:
- Design of the ACCA training plan
- Created 12 eLearning modules for employees (Articulate storyline) which included video, images and text
- Created 6 eLearning modules for managers (Articulate storyline) to show them how to deliver each toolbox talk activity
- Storyboarding and scripting of scenario employee videos
- Scripting and Narrating the Above and Beyond training videos
- Creating toolbox talk activities for managers to deliver to their teams to reinforce the learning
- Creating an internal marketing campaign including posters, flyers and email campaign
- Delivering the company wide ACCA Launch Roadshow including train the trainer workshops for Area Managers & Supervisors
- Created Monthly LMS completion reports for the business and RTO.