In using this website, you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms & conditions:
These are the terms concerning refunds for our customers:
- In the event that you are not happy with any product you purchase from Profitable Employee LTD then you are protected by a 14 day money back guarantee.
- If you ask for a refund beyond 14 days after the initial purchase date of the product then you will not be granted a refund and there are no exceptions to this rule.
- Recurring payments are not refundable, since they fall outside of the 14 day guarantee period (e.g. if you purchase an annual subscription, you can get a refund within 14 days of the initial purchase. Subscriptions need to be cancelled in advance if you don’t wish to renew it.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund if you continue to use our products and services after requesting the refund.
- Refunds are made via Paypal and will processed within 48 hours by our customer support team.
Any information concerning the customer and the respective customer records are regarded as confidential and will therefore not be divulged to any third party, unless we are legally required to do so by the appropriate authorities. Customer data is passed on only to services required to maintain our business, such as payment processors (PayPal, PayMill, others) and customer databases (Mailchimp) These third party services guarantee the privacy of your data in their own terms. Customers have the right to request sight of and copies of any and all customer records we keep, on the provisio that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. We will not sell, share or rent your personal information to any third party or use your email address for unsolicited mail. Any mails sent by Thrive Themes will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Payments are processed through third-party payment providers like PayPal, Stripe and via Bank transfer (when agreed) to insure the best possible customer experience and ensure the customer’s privacy. All our products are available from the registration date after receipt of payment. All goods remain property of the company until paid for in full. The download instructions are sent by email, after the payment is received. Additional charges, late fees, chargeback fees and other fees are determined by our payment providers.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
For all practical workshops (single and Private) we require 7 days notice of cancellation is required, in which case we will endeavor to find space in the next available time slot. All our products and services come with a 14 day refund guarantee. Customers can request a refund by contacting our team . Refunds are only granted within 30 days of the original payment. Refund requests that reach us outside of 30 days or refund requests for subsequent billings of a subscription (all payments after the first payment) will not be granted. Both the customers and ourselves have the right to terminate/cancel for any reason.
Exclusions and Limitations
Errors & Omissions
We endeavour to describe and display all of our products and services as truthfully and accurately as possible. While we try to be as clear as possible in explaining the Service, please do not accept that the Site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing.
All marketing & training materials including video, audio, PDF, documentation and manuals remain the property of Profitable Employee and must not be copied or distributed without our permission.
All text, images, content, structure, navigation, and features inherent throughout our website/ s may not be used without the permission of Profitable Employee or their member companies, partners, third party contributors. For permissions contact firstname.lastname@example.org